How do I clean and store my Rowkin earbuds(s)?
Keeping your Rowkin earbuds clean and stored properly is essential for long lasting use.
Selecting the right size
First, remember—one size does not fit all. Rowkin earbuds come with several sets of eartips, so try them all to find the pair that fits most comfortably.
Insertion and removal
- Pull the earbud gently from the charging case.
- To insert the ear tip securely, a good technique is to flip the eartip flap upwards, then connect the tubular section of the eartip to the speaker. This makes it easier to see the eartips placement. After inserting the tubular section properly, flip the flaps back down and check that the eartip is firmly in place.
- To remove, pull the silicon ear tip upward gently to remove for your Rowkin earbud.
- Always remove the eartip from the earpiece before cleaning. Failure to do this may result in damage to the earbuds.
- Use warm water and mild soap on a damp cloth to remove dirt and earwax from the eartips. Use another dry cloth to wipe debris from the earbuds. Don’t use harsh cleaning products.
- Rinse completely and dry your eartips before placing them back on your earbuds.
- Gently place the silicon eartips back in place.
You can use the Rowkin charging case to store your earbuds. This will charge your earbuds and maintain them at full battery when they are not in use.
Did you find this article helpful?